Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Company's comin!

My best friend is coming to see me this weekend.  I'm hosting a thirtyone party for her, because she sells thirtyone, and then she can write off a trip to see me. Its terribly exciting!  I'm trying to figure out a menu for while she's here. Have to be careful, though because she can't eat beef or garlic.

Here's what I have so far.

Breakfast Friday: breakfast casserole, some sort of fruit.
Lunch Friday:
Dinner Friday:
Breakfast Saturday: something cold, or left over breakfast casserole
Lunch Saturday: something simple
Party Snacks: veggies/dip, cheese ball, ricotta pie minis
Dinner Saturday: out?
Breakfast Sunday:
Lunch Sunday: Perfect roast chicken with roast veggies, green beans and salad.
Dinner Sunday: grilled cheese and tomato soup with apples.

Now here's the other thing. I don't want to spend all the time she's here in the kitchen.  So prepare ahead ideas would be great.

What are your suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment